MOVEMENT MASTER CLASSES
Time & Location
About the Event
LETS CELEBRATE #OUTOFISO
These specialised master classes are taught by experts and leaders in their fields. Master classes give dancers the opportunity to spend a period of time focusing on improving their knowledge and technique of a certain style of dance and movement.
Junior beginners 7-13years (1 hour classes)
- 10am-11am: HipHop with Steph Creative https://www.facebook.com/StepHopDanceLove/videos/10163150055090473
- Short break
- 11:15-12:15pm: Contemporary/Theatrical Character Development with Steph Creative
- Lunch break
- 1pm-2pm Break Beats with JB
$20 per class or $50 to attend all 3!
Senior Teens & Adults - Int/Advanced (75min classes):
- 3:30pm-4:45pm: HipHop with Steph Creative https://www.facebook.com/StepHopDanceLove/videos/10163150055090473
- Short Break
- 5:15pm-6:30pm: Contemp/Theatrical Character Development with Steph Creative
- Short Break
- 6:45-8pm: Break Beats Seniors with JB
$25 per class or $60 to attend all 3!
At Movement Zone we believe that bringing in outside choreographers and instructors is integral to a students ability to expand students knowledge for a particular style of dance.
Master classes are an important part of formal dance training. Even when quality instruction is part of the regular curriculum, being part of a class taught by a master instructor can give students fresh insight into their technique.
Contact Sas Cook for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior HipHop w Steph$20$200$0
- Junior Contemporary w Steph$20$200$0
- Junior Break Beats w JB$20$200$0
- ALL 3 Master Classes - Junior$50$500$0
- Senior HipHop w Steph$25$25Sold Out
- All 3 Master Classes -Senior$60$600$0